What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Saturday, February 5, 2011

voyeur superhero dream

Had an odd dream the other day. Thought I'd share..

I'm watching some random television show in my room. Everything seems normal enough. I suddenly see a friend of mine who does a lot of video blogs talking to some guy in some restaurant. I can tell he's bad news. I continue to watch like someone with a voyeur fetish. I see he's about to hit her. I jump up and and jump through the TV screen and jump on her table. She's shocked. He's wondering who I am. I jump off the table and give him a karate kick and then take off my belt and whip him in his face. He's bleeding. I go on top of him and start punching him. I get ripped off the abuser by security.

No comments:

Post a Comment