What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

the tat dream

I had a dream last night that I thought was odd. I thought it was odd because It was one of those very vivid ones that I thought was real when it was going on. It wasn't till I woke up and realized I was sleeping that I knew for sure I was dreaming.

I wake up and get ready. I walk out of the house and get into a friends car. I'm in the back. He and his brother are in the front. We start talking and listening to the radio. I look at my friends face. He has a huge tattoo on his face. The left side. A bunch of Celtic shapes in black shaped into an Islamic prayer. I'm not paying attention to what my friend is saying. Just notice his tat. It's scary. Nothing like something he would do. We pull into a store. They get out. I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment