What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

answering the question of love

"I can't seem to be able to find my love, again" said an old man who sat next to me a few weeks ago said on the bus. I looked at him and smiled. Paying more attention on when a friend is going to text me back and let me know when will we be meeting later that night. The old man hit me on my shoulder and asked me if I had found what I love. I told him yes. He asked me if I was sure. I told him depends in which respect. Personal love? Not quite. Friendship love. Yes. Family love? Always. Professional love? Of course. Inner self love. I kinda paused. Didn't know how to answer that. I looked over at the old gentlemen. He gave me a wink and said with a smile on his face, "think about it". He took his cane and got off the bus.

I'm still thinking about it.

Crazy easy questions that you think you can answer in a heartbeat are the ones that take the longest to answer. Truthfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment