What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

my good ol' mug...

I have a huge mug. I think it was originally bought to be used as a trendy looking bowl to eat cereal from in the morning. For the past few months, I've used it to drink some tea and coffee and hot chocolate. It's that kind of mug that you would see in trendy little coffee shops on Queen West. A trendier more modern version of the Central Perk. The kind of mug that you need two hands to pick up and there's no handle on the side to help you when it's steaming natural smells that just wake up your senses. It has a cool little drawing of a tea bag hanging outside of it. Reminds me of one of those Ziggy cartoons. Trendy, practical and original. The other day I thought I broke it when It dropped from its resting place onto the floor. However the mugger kept strong and survived. Everyone has a mug they love. I was never really down with showing affection or being bias to an inanimate object like a huge coffee cup, but I had few favorite ones. Mainly because they were given to me by some really important people in my life, but other than that, it wasn't an obsessive devotion I really had for a silly cup. Till now, I guess. I mean, I'm writing a blog entry on a mug. It's either a really slow writing day or that I really love this damn thing. I wonder. Whatever it is, for some reason tea and coffee has been tasting better since I started using it and that's all I care about. My good ol' mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment