What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

me. space. you.


Would like to help you out. Be there for you. Worried about you. Want to be able to chat. Go for coffee. Sit in the park. Be at home on the couch. Munching on chips. Anything. As long as you can share with me. I know something is there. Wrong. I see it in your eyes. I can see your heart from here. Breaking. Crumbling. You're letting it happen. Letting it go to pieces. It's making me sad. Making me angry. Hurts me to know I can't until you let me. Until you let me in. I'm here for you. I'm here to fill that empty space you have between us. And you have between you and the world. Let us fill it in. Because we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment