What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

thank you inception for making my dreams even more weird


I went to watch Inception on the weekend. Ever since, I've been having weirder dreams. If you have seen the movie, you'll understand. Anyway, thought I would share a couple of dreams I've had in the past couple of days.

Here's the first one:

I'm at school. I have a cat in my arms. I head my way to class. A bunch of people are blocking my way to the classroom. They're saying hello. Giving high-fives, poking me, petting my cat. The usual, I think. As I get to my classroom, my little pet jumps out of my arms and leaps into this huge cage that's set by the chalkboard at the front of the room. As the teacher starts to speak, I start to fall asleep. The teacher kicks me out. I am now in the hallway. I go up these stairs and find a little corner to take a nap. I lay down and use my sweater as a pillow. I take off my shoes. It feels like an hour later when I wake up. The people are all in the hallway again. Packed. I find my cat. He jumps into my arms. I fly down this staircase. I have to go back to the class to pick-up something. Too many people in the hallway. I yell STOP. Everyone stops. I run by and go back to the class.

I wake up.


Now. The second one. This one I had last night.

I'm in this auditorium. Don't know why. Just am. I'm walking around wondering what's the purpose of me being there. I see these girls. I start to speak with them. There's one girl who I like. She tells me her name. We continue to chat. I forget the girls name. She vanishes along with her clique. I don't know where they went. I start to look for them. Find them again. She gives me her name again. Forget again. This goes on for a while. I then find this staircase heading to the third and forth levels. I walk up the stairs when they start to break away from each other. I start to run up them. I jump up and am just in time to make it to the next floor. I see the girls sitting at this huge round table - kinda like where the mafia guys sit. I start to walk towards them.

I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment