What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Saturday, May 22, 2010

breeze...



Hey. Walking home tonight. It was a cool summer breeze. In May. Must've been a nice 19 degrees. At 3AM. The breeze hit me. It hit my face. Softly. Gently caressing my face and memories flooded back. Good times. Bad times. In between times. They were times that I wanted to forget, remember and kinda always wanted to sometimes think of. No matter what, they built me. It reminded me of who I am today. It reminded me of I have become. It reminded me that no matter how many mistakes I made in my life, I would never go back and change anything. Negativity always turns into Positivity. The breeze. It reminded me that it was you saying "I love you".

No comments:

Post a Comment