What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, March 19, 2010

at the fill'er up station..

Busy week. I finished school. It was the first week of the rest of my life. I took this week to rest up and catch up on some chilling time. Chilling time I've missed while I was at school. Next week, I'm back in the game. Gonna start looking for gigs. Get my life going. This is why I haven't updated lately. Been busy. That's all. I've also lost the inspiration to write anything, too. It's like running on empty. You slowly drive down the road looking for somewhere to stop to re-fill and re-energize yourself. I've been running on empty for a while. This week I finally found that station. I'm filled up and ready to get going again.

I had a dream about painting this huge canvas the other day. The piece was colorful and was all about squares and stripes and circles. It was nice. It was very realistic. When I woke up, I actually thought the piece was downstairs waiting for me. Then I came to and remembered it was a dream. Just a dream. Don't you hate when that happens?

I said hello to the nice weather this week and did some patio drinking on Wednesday, too. It was nice to be back outside with a pint. Spring brings birth. Changes. Progression. This is why it's my favorite season.

No comments:

Post a Comment