What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

dear blog...happy second birthday


Dear Blog. Happy 2nd birthday. Sorry I forgot your birthday last week. As you know, I've been really busy. I know I've been ignoring you lately. But that'll change. I promise. I'm just happy that we're still together. Two years strong. And still growing. Wow. It's amazing how we have both progressed and evolved in the past two years. Look where we have come in the past 24 months! It's incredible. Thank you for being there. For teaching me. For making me laugh. For making me think. For making me want to be creative. Thank you for being you. Love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment