What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

news today..


I got an e-mail this morning. I was shocked on what I was reading. A good shocked. A really good shocked. I walked upstairs and told my mom in that stunned kinda voice that you have after reading or hearing some really unexpected news. I told some people. They're happy for me. I'm happy for myself. I think I'll do it. I e-mailed them back. Waiting for a response. Hopefully, I'll find out soon enough to tell you. Don't want to jinx anything. Yeah, I believe in that type of stuff. If this does happen, I'm sure it'll give me that Umph to start off this new decade really strong. I'm still shocked. I'm sure you will be, too. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment