What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, January 7, 2010

howard talks about artie


I wasn't going to post this, but I think I rather post the video than the story. I think the video gives more shine to Howard Stern friend and comic Artie Lange, who was recently taken to a New York Hospital after a suicide attempt. The video features Howard talking about Artie and how the media has been dealing with it. How they sometimes cross the line when it comes to dealing with tragedy. How gossip mongers seem to deal with bad news. It's a very touching bit from this morning. I think this hits home right now, fresh off the heals of loosing Toronto's own tragic radio solider, Martin Streek

Part 1




Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment