What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, October 23, 2009

yeah. me just being me...


Up. Still. I can't seem to sleep. It's one of the times when I think of someone when I was going to call and I know he would tell me everything is Ok. Everything would always be OK with him. But he's gone. I kinda feel like I still have to adjust. Move on. Progress. He was my best friend. He always will be. She will be, too. Always. Balance, Shane. I listen to a lot of Hip Hop. Like I've always said before. It helps me love life. It helps me appreciate art. It helps me appreciate life. But more than most times. I tend to listen to Hip Hop when things are going bad. They're not really, but sorta. Kinda way..Hip Hop is like that friend of yours. You can always relay on them and know they'll always cheer you up. Hip Hop does that to me. Cheer me up. Love it. I think this modern generation should get more of that positive reinforcement going on. I don't think this generation belives in anything anymore. Not like how we did. We believed in wrestling. We believed in Hip Hop. We believed in our Friday night Tele shows.. We had a back bone to rely on when it comes to backing up our philosophies. What does this generation have? The internet? MSN? Yeah. Sure. Anyway, I wish sometimes, we were back in the day. When I was a kid. But I'm not a Kid anymore. I can't still sleep. I refuse to think of the revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment