What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, October 18, 2009

d-sisive at planet mars


The good folks over at City Sonic made this video that really brought me back to the early days of Toronto Hip Hop. Planet Mars was my first introduction to the local Hip Hop scene. That was when I realized that this culture that I thought only resonated stateside was alive and well here in the north country. The concept of the show later inspired me to do a show in my neighborhood which would later become known as Northern Flow. Stay tuned for a more in depth write-up on that one. In the meantime, check the video and get yo learn on.

No comments:

Post a Comment