What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, September 14, 2009

update on my quitting


So last week was a hard week. Things went down. I was stressed. All week I had seven smokes. I don't think that's that bad considering I used to smoke an average of 10-20 smokes a day. I felt bad. I knew I shouldn't have done it. But I'm sure It's going to get better. Haven't smoke since Saturday. Well, maybe that's because of my injury. I hope I won't again. I'm trying to cut down majorly and then quit. We'll see. I still want to quit. I still have my eyes on the prize. One day at a time. I thought I would still be able to do the things I used to when I smoke. The stuff that I did to make me want to smoke. Hell, when I quit drinking, I chilled at the bars all the time. Back then, however. I wanted it. I think I really want this. Not smoking. Guess not. It'll take more time than I thought, I guess. Maybe it'll be a struggle than I thought. I'm going to get through it. Raise the prize in my hands. Smoke free.

No comments:

Post a Comment