What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

new cobra september 22...


I haven't posted a lot from these guys in a while. They've been in the studio making music. Now that they have new product coming out next month off of Urbnet Records, I'm sure I'll be posting more from OK Cobra. Today I found out that the duo have released their first single from their forthcoming album, Delirium Tremens. It's only available on the groups Myspace page so you'll to have to go here to check it out. The track is called I Quit (I Give Up). It's some good Cancon Hip Hop. Urbnet is releasing a bunch of good Hip Hop from local folk this year. We're in the works for a full album review. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment