What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, July 19, 2009

this is kinda like a part two of a previous joint..


Do you know those times when you want to pour everything out. But it would be just wrong timing? I got that last night. This is kinda like a part two of a previous joint. I won't say which one. Don't want to give too much away. It happened very recently to me. Those times when I wanted to pour everything out. Just couldn't. I know if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. Last night wasn't that time. I don't think. Maybe it was, but I just didn't jump at the chance. This is kinda like part two of a previous joint. I couldn't sleep. Just like how it goes whenever I have that chance. I hope it doesn't take too much more chances for me to do anything about it. I don't want there to be a part three to this joint. Maybe I do. In time we'll see. All in time. Patience is a virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment