What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, July 20, 2009

blog love


I love my blog. My blog is my world. Not my whole world, but it does have tons of land in it. It would be Europe. Or maybe North America. Sometimes when I finish posting a bunch of stuff in a day, I scroll back and forth and look at my work. The words. The phrases I constructed. The pictures I chose. The sentences I wrote in my head to only be typed onto the page seconds after. I smile. Wonder how much writing has helped me. How much the blog has cured. Blogs help. They become your communication to the world. There's the what word again. World. I scroll up and down and smile and think how much love it. The page. My blog. Sometimes I wish my blog was a women. I can hug her. Tell her how much I care. How I don't know what I would do without her. Then she'd let the world know how I felt. That word keeps coming up. World. Blog love is great. I think it's really the satisfaction of work that I'm proud of. I think that it's the fact that others appreciate it. Years after I wrote it I still get praises for it. That's what I love. Love the attention. Love the fact that I did something. That I see my skill and try to exceed it. I miss it. I wasn't going to post this, but while using my fathers laptop I just had to post something. I couldn't stay away too long. It's only been a couple of days, too. That's what happens when you love something unconditionally.

2 comments:

  1. that's exactly what happens when you love something ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly! i have intersexual love with my blog.

    ReplyDelete