What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

i am canadian.


When I venture south to visit my father, I wear my Canadian flag proudly across my soul with the stem rested comfortably by my heart. I defend our free health care, no smoking by-laws, the government, our easy to drive on streets, our potholes, our artists who went southbound to make a bigger name, bacon, the beaver, our taxes, the Canadian accent, Bret Hart and the Hart family, The Blue Jays, Leafs, Argos, and even the Canadians if need be. I'm proud to have lived in this wonderful country for my whole life and will never trade it for anything else. Ok, maybe a few years in Europe but other than that, give me my native land any day of the year....I am proud to be Canadian.


No comments:

Post a Comment