What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

the catch up..


We haven't seen each other in a while. I know. It's been a while. How's things? Good. You? Good. Thinking too much about you but I can't tell you. Thoughts. Floating in the mind without able to be free in the night's air. Able to be free with no restraints. So you here, again? Yup. You working still? Yup. Saving money for the move. Oh yeah. I heard. I'm excited. It's going to be good. You're moving closer to me. Yeah. I heard about you moving, too. That's cool. Maybe we can go for a drink sometime. For sure. I don't really hang around my place, though. Here is home. Yeah. I understand. Life is here. Yup. Yup. Why can't I say anything? What am I afraid of? Why can't this be easier? How are the kids? Good. How's the nephew? Awesome. He goes home when I'm tried of him. Yeah. That's always the nice part of it all. You get to see the good stuff. Yeah. When are you going to have a kid? You'll be an awesome parent. Thanks. I don't know. Someday. My clock is clicking, though. Better get on that. I should, huh?. Chuckle. Chuckle. Want something to drink? Coffee? Tea? Oh wait. You liked that special coffee type thing. What was it called again? Chuckle. Cappuccino? Yeah. That's it. Want one of those? Sure. Thanks. No problem. To old times. Yeah. That's cool. The times were good. Yeah. They were great. For sure. So. So. When you move? Next month. Well, give me a call when you do. I'll come over after you settle in and we'll do something. OK. OK. Good seeing you. You too. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment