What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, June 8, 2009

value....


I love Value Village. I usually go to one in Richmond Hill. It's not really the cheap aspect of the store but it's the quality of retroness you can get there. When I started to sport trucker hats back in 2003, I used to dig for all of them there. To me, digging for good finds - especially for trucker hats is like DJ's digging in the crates. Searching for the most obscure, classic find that will blow everyone away. I've also found some really rad T-shirts. It's nice more people are starting not to be ashamed about going to the Village. It's a good store. You can find some really cool stuff there and not spend a fortune. I think I take more care of my Village finds than I do with stuff I bought for over $30 dollars from high end outlets. Another great place I'm starting to really like is Old Navy. Most of my music tees come from there - and I never spent over $20 dollars on them, either. Cool Huh? If I were living downtown, I might not go to the Village as much as I would let say Kensington, but for where I live, it's perfect. Navy and Village are my two favorite stores. I dig them.

No comments:

Post a Comment