What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, June 8, 2009

kiss'd off..


I tuned into Kiss-FM for a bit today. I don't think I'll get into this new station. Ever since we lost CHR radio few years ago when the original Kiss flipped over to Jack, I wanted Top 40 radio back. Not because I listened to much of that type of radio, but it was because it's always nice to check out for the energy it had. Growing up listening to CFTR, I grew up loving that rush you get when listening to young, personality radio. Yeah, sure. The new Kiss does have energy. But the music just doesn't seem to be striking me as some of the best selection. I must be getting older. That must be it. I remember years ago, I might not have really enjoyed all the music, but it was bearable. I was also younger. Have I gotten to be a music snob? Here's a selection of tunes that Kiss played today. Would you want to hear this all day while driving or at home?



4:30PM
Kiss Me Thru The Phone
Soulja Boy Tell'em Feat. Sammie

4:26PM
Dead End Countdown
The New Cities

4:23PM
Boom Boom Pow
Black Eyed Peas

4:20PM
Poison
Elise Estrada

4:16PM
Too Pretty
State Of Shock

4:12PM
I Do Not Hook Up
Kelly Clarkson

4:09PM
Fire Burning
Sean Kingston

4:05PM
Day 'N' Nite
Kid Cudi

4:01PM
Knock You Down
Keri Hilson Feat. Kanye West & Ne-Yo

3:57PM
Move For Me
Kaskade & Deadmau5

3:54PM
LoveGame
Lady GaGa

3:51PM
Summer Girl
Stereos

3:48PM
Closer
Ne-Yo

3:44PM
Africa
Karl Wolf Feat. Culture

3:41PM
How Do You Sleep?
Jesse McCartney Feat. Ludacris

3:38PM
Beautiful U R
Deborah Cox

3:34PM
I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)
Pitbull

3:30PM
Poker Face
Lady GaGa

3:26PM
Hot
Avril Lavigne

3:23PM
Beggin'
Madcon

3:20PM
Give It To Me Right
Melanie Fiona

3:16PM
Blame It
Jamie Foxx Feat. T-Pain

3:11PM
Waking Up In Vegas
Katy Perry

3:08PM
Numba 1 (Tide Is High)
Kardinal Offishall Feat. Keri Hilson

3:05PM
Don't Trust Me
3OH!3

3:01PM
Sugar
Flo Rida Feat. Wynter

2:57PM
Generation
Simple Plan

2:54PM
Don't Stop The Music
Rihanna

2:50PM
If U Seek Amy
Britney Spears

2:46PM
Runnin'
Doman & Gooding Feat. Dru

2:43PM
Boom Boom Pow
Black Eyed Peas

2:40PM
I'm Running
Misstress Barbara

2:36PM
Dead And Gone
T.I. Feat. Justin Timberlake

2:32PM
Operator (A Girl Like Me)
Shiloh

2:29PM
Goodbye
Kristinia Debarge

2:25PM
All To Myself
Marianas Trench

2:22PM
Day 'N' Nite
Kid Cudi

2:19PM
For The Nights I Can't Remember
Hedley

2:15PM
I'm In Miami Trick
LMFAO

2:12PM
Halo
Beyonce

2:07PM
Bang Bang
K'Naan Feat. Adam Levine

No comments:

Post a Comment