What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

the killer dream


I had an odd dream. It started in my room. Again. I don't know why I'm getting all these dreams that start off in my room because they're getting weirder and weirder every day. Anyway, here it goes..


I'm in my room. Laying down on my bed and I'm sharing it with someone. I don't know her. I can't sleep. I move around trying to get a comfortable position then the girl tells me that she wants to go for a walk. I look at the time. It's only 8pm. I decide to come with her. I get showered and we head out. Next thing I know we're on a patio of this cafe having coffee. Then, the next second, I'm on the floor hiding from two murderers. I look up and there's a girl looking at me. I tell her I'm hiding. She tells me we're hiding from her. I quickly tell her that I'm undercover and I'm in on the plan and that I'm trying to get information from the inside. She falls for it. I tell her the cops are on the way. She gives me a gun and asks me to hold down the fort. I agree. I go inside and tell everyone to give me their money. I see money shooting at me. In all types. Canadian. American. European. In all domination's. Then I feel bullets. I dodge them.


I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment