What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

photobombing

As I shared on Tuesday (just scroll down a bit) I went to take some nature flicks this week and spent the day at a park I used to frequent as a kid. The day went really well and I actually feel asleep on a bench with the sun shinning down on my and a warm breeze hitting my face. It was so relaxing. So peaceful and beautiful.



It reminded me about Mother Nature's power to make the little things in life that we take for granted daily. It reminded me that flowers, trees, leaves, and even dirt are so beautiful and under appreciated.






Claude Monet once said, the richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment