What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

grey's


I've been busy lately and haven't been home much. Thought I would stick at home tonight and chill with Mom for the night. She wanted to watch the season final of Grey's Anatomy. I chose to watch it with her while we both ate our dinner. I've never watch Grey's before. I just never really got into it. I don't really doctor shows. Too much blood. I still shake in my boots when I see blood or any of the insides of people. And my Dad wonders why I never went into the health profession like him. Well, that's why, Dad. Anyway. Watched the show and I was tuned in for the whole two hours. Great show. Feel bad that I never watched it before. I immediately made a cool relationship with the characters and felt for their situations. The show has great writing. I won't say anything about what happened in case you haven't seen it, yet but I will say that I'm looking forward to next season and I already miss two characters who have left. It'll be must see TV come fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment