What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

something new...


I'm going to start something new today. I've been thinking of doing it for a while now. Thought it would be a neat idea. As the music nerd I'm sure you know I am by now, you would know that I love the backstory of tracks. The history of how they became what they became. Therefore, I'm going to start adding little bio's of tracks when I post the video. I'm going to do this mainly to the older tracks I post. I know I post a bunch of them while I get a lot of younger readers who might not know who they are and well, might not be interested in checking out the old folks song. I thought maybe if they know a little about its history, maybe they would be more inclined on checking out the tune. So, to get started I posted a few tracks from the 80's that have a cool little bit of history to them.

Let me know if you like this idea and I'll post more. I guess this is my blog version of The Ongoing History....But obviously, I'm no Alan Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment