What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, November 10, 2008

out of paint..


I feel like a starving artist without being too hungry but just enough to want it more. To paint. I ran out of paint - well, close to it but ran out of canvas. Want more. Need to wait to till the weekend to get some more stuff. Paint. Canvas. Maybe new brushes. It's become a new addictive hobby that's overpowering my creative side. I'm thinking more and more about what to do next. New visions. New ideas. New creations. Next level type stuff. I have a few ideas for some new pieces. But I need a huge canvas for both. I think they'll turn out to be pretty cool. I'm out of paint, and I need more.

No comments:

Post a Comment