What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

vmt: hip hop edition


Packing today. Got to start sometime, right? I opened my windows and I checked out a few old CD's before I put them into boxes. Hip Hop always knows how to make a stressful situation easier. While I was packing, I got that itch to mix some tunes together and make a mixtape. I was inspired. Here's my second Virtual Mixtape or as I will call it for now on, VMT - A Hip Hop version. Full of classic old school tracks, to new underground and obscure stuff. Enjoy this virtual beatdown on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Cheers.



-It Ain't Hard to Tell - Nas
-Whenimonthemic - The Lootpack
-Sparkdala - Madlib feat. Quasimoto
-America's Most Blunted - Madvillain feat. Quasimoto
-Fallin' - Teenage Fanclub feat. De La Soul
-Ain't No Half Steppin' - Big Daddy Kane
-Show and Prove - Big Daddy Kane
-The Choice is Yours - Black Sheep
-I Can't Get with That - Jay-Z
-Who Got The Props? - Blackmoon
-Hey Young World - Slick Rick
-Everything Man - Talib Kweli
-Where It Started At - Hi-Tek Feat. Jadakiss, Papoose, Talib Kweli, Raekwon
-Wonder Years - Mc Lyte feat. DJ Premier
-Love Thirst - Jean Grae
-It's A Shame - Moni Love
-21 Years - Choclair
-On Wit Da Show - Kardinal Official
-On The Road Again - The Jungle Brothers feat. Q-Tip
-Won't Do - J Dilla
-What They Do - The Roots
-The What - Notorious B.I.G feat. Method Man
-Shadowboxin' - GZA feat. Method Man
-Second Round KO - Canibus
-Momma Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
-Where Are They Now - Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment