What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

cheer up, kirsten


The lovely Kirsten Dunst has revealed that she was in that rehab center last year due to depression and not for drugs or alcohol.


“It was a good six months before I decided to go away,” Dunst told E Online during a lunch break on the set of her current film All Good Things. “I was struggling, and I had the opportunity to go somewhere and take care of myself. I was fortunate to have the resources to do it. My friends and family thought it was a good idea, too. But I didn't know where to go. My doctor recommended Cirque Lodge.” Dunst added, “There’s been a lot of misrepresentation about what is going on in my life, and it’s been very painful for my friends and family,” she says. “Everyone feels like they have to defend me. They hear the rumors, and it puts them in a defensive position. Now that I’m feeling stronger, I was prepared to say something.”


Cheer up, Kirsten. We miss that smile of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment