What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, October 7, 2013

starting from scratch joins 99.9 virgin radio toronto

The award winning cornerstone in the local Hip Hop scene has jumped ship to Virgin 99.9. Most recently with Virgin's sister station, Flow 93.5,  DJ Starting from Scratch begins his run with the CHR station tonight at 5pm.

"Music is my life and Toronto is my home - this is hte perfect oppertunity for me to continue connecting with poeple who love music as much as I do", Scratch stated in the official presser. "Virgin Radio has mde me feel at home, and I'm energized to get back on the air and connect with my fans."

To read the full press release Go Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment