What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, July 5, 2013

ocean dreams

I haven't written about one of my dreams in a long while. March 24th 2012 to be exact.  The last couple of days, I've been having some weird dreams. Thought I'd share:

The one from Wednesday was confusing. Seems like I was working at my old high school. Renting an office or something. Part of the dream, I was doing my regular work. The other part, I was in school. Learning. The dream ended off with me being lost. I came from outside to see everything black. The hallways, the classrooms, the old gym. I ran downstairs, and down a smoky hallway. That's when I woke up.

To dream of a hallway "signals spiritual enlightenment, emotional growth, physical prowess, new opportunities and mental passages in your life".

I guess I'm missing something.

The one from last night made more sense after decoding it.

 I had a dream that I was at my hose. While everything looked the same, I noticed I lived on the beach. My bedroom led out to a balcony which over looked an ocean. When I tried to open the door to go on the balcony, I saw a huge gap I had to jump over. I made the jump and stood on the balcony. The ocean water was calm. Nice waves. I could see mountains and a nice beach a mile away.

Deaming about an ocean represents the state of my "emotions and feelings. It is indicative of spiritual refreshment, tranquillity, and renewal". While dreaming of a balcony refers to my "ambivalence regarding a situation" where I'm "feeling torn or undecided".

Most of the time, my dreams are interesting and worth talking about. I'll try to jot them down more.

No comments:

Post a Comment