What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, June 2, 2013

paradise - city and colour


Spent the good part of my Sunday fixing my dish washer and realizing that my dryer might be my next opponent. In  the background, keeping my ears ringing and my head forming great mental visuals, was the new City and Colour album, The Hurry and the Ham. Now on his  forth project, Dallas returns with a sensible album with tracks like Thirst, The Lonely Life and the diddy below, Paradise - my favorite song on the 15 track release. Cop it and check out iTunes for the deluxe version. It's not only background music while doing your weekend chores, it's good Canadian music.

No comments:

Post a Comment