What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, June 23, 2013

i wish i could forget you

While I had plans today to do some work outside and go for a run, I woke up sore. Slept wrong and my right arm was practically limp and I couldn't move my neck to the right.

There goes plan A.

On to Plan B: Rest.

I slept most of the morning. Then chilled out in bed for the first half of the afternoon, catching up on writing and drawing. The tunes today were from the pen of Steven Sondheim. In case you're not familiar, he's the show tune guy behind such Broadway shows as; Sweeney Todd, Sunday in the Park with Geroge, and Follies. He also scribed five joints for the Dick Tracy movie.

What started out to be a disappointing day, spending it inside, ended up being a relaxed welcome to catch on some music I don't regularly listen to.

 Here's a bit from Sondheim's soundtrack.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment