What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

bad religion

Bad Religion. The Frank Ocean has been on repeat. The album inspires me to write. I got the same kind of inspiration last year when I heard Bon Iver. And the year before with Stars. Sometimes, artists come along and they just throw you back with emotion, soul and bravery that you can't help but to feel for them. Bad Religion is my favorite song of the year. And yes, it has had its competition. Overall, 2012 has been a great year for music. Introduced to many new artists and styles. Ocean being one of them.

On another note, Fasting month and I'm doing it. For the first time in years. If it wasn't for my allergies, it would've been 5 days today. Had to skip a few since I woke up sniffling and tearing. Anyway, Not fasting today. Thankful for that. But also thankful for the fact I can take part in Ramadan without the religious undertones. I'm doing it to cleanse. To reflect and be thankful. Bad Religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment