What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, April 22, 2012

long days turning into nights..

Long days turning into nights turning back into days. That's how my weekend went. And no. I didn't go out once. In fact, I haven't gone out since last Monday. I decided this weekend, I would go into that missed bubble of mine and work. I worked on my companies new site and also indulge in some paper work. Spreadsheets. I need to refresh my Excel skills. The days went fast, as I just ate, drank juice and stared at the computer screen. Occasionally taking a break to stare at the television, just watching it blankly thinking about what else is there to do. I cleaned a lot too. I only work when the house is spotless and smells like Strawberries from from a air freshener spray can. Better than cologne.  I found myself a few times this weekend, about to wrap her up,  but decided to to keep on going. I worked till my eyes were at their heaviest. I would go to bed, battle insomnia and head back downstairs to work some more. Till my head fell on the keyboard. Till the death. Gratifying. Feelings of accomplishment. Just part of the game to get to the next level. Long days turning into nights...

No comments:

Post a Comment