What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, March 2, 2012

clocking in the hours.

Not too much to write right now. Killing time till I start my weekend. And I sure do deserve it. Clocked a few more hours than normal this week and need the rest. Need to relax. Even though, I'm sure I'll clock in a few on Saturday and Sunday. Neck sore. Too much coffee gulped. Too many thoughts pondered but at the end of the day, I'm proud of the work I did. And that's the real jackpot. And that's the reason why i deserve the next couple days of solitude. Solitude is always nice. As long as you have someone to talk to. And I have no problem with that. Done clocking in the hours, and it's time for me to clock in the hours of rest. Cue the soundtrack to the weekend and let's all play safe in life's playpen. Be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment