What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, January 5, 2012

mamastay..

I just finished doing the locust pose for five. Tomorrow, I'm going to try the bridge pose. Sooner or later, I'll attempt a class. I haven't really been so serious about Yoga since High School. No. As I stated before, this isn't a New Years Resolution. This is just something that happened organically. Something I just felt like I wanted to do. Thought about it. Doing it. Just do it. That's what's up. We'll see what goes down, but so far, I feel refreshed, centred and balanced. My mind is working better. Maybe that's why I hardly had stress backintheday. I did yoga. Mamastay.

No comments:

Post a Comment