What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, January 9, 2012

life is epic



For the first mixtape for 2012, here's an exclusive download before I send it over to the good people at Birp.fm. For thoes who aren't familiar, a few months ago, Birp.fm picked up my indie rock mixtape I did and featured it on their site. Now, I'm doing up the second one for the site. However, before I hand it over to them, I'm letting you get an exclusive listen before anyone else. It's a 10 track Indie rock tape full of new to new-ish tunage from Stars, Feist, The Weeknd, Radiohead and more.


(00:00) The National - I Need my Girl
(4:23)The Willow and the Builder – Heartache
(7:57) Arches – Nowhere to Go
(11:54) Prehistoricos – Los Salvagies
(15:14) Feist – Comfort Me
(18:41) Stars – Dead Hearts
(21:43) Alexander – Truth
(25:53) Radiohead – The Daily Mail
(28:18) The Weeknd – Next
(34:17) Youth Lagoon – Goodbye Again

DOWNLOAD

And to Check out my first mixtape for Birp, Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment