What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, January 23, 2012

insomnia.

Hello, darkness, my old friend. I've come to talk with you again. I can't sleep. Was sitting up in my bed for a couple of hours. Flipping from channel to channel. Mind numbing process when there's nothing on or just repeats of stuff you watched earlier. Wasn't too much into the Jay or Dave tonight and there isn't any movies on. Caught a bit of the 'wresslin and took in some hockey spots from last nights games. I decided to come down here. Make tea and see where my night travels take me from there. April showers. It was the day today. Brisk wind. Cool temps. Not a typical winter we're having, eh? I'm predicting that it's just going up slightly every year. Every winter it'll get milder and milder. Less snow. Soon we'll be like Vancouver and Vancouver will become like California. I cry for Global Warming. Sure Baby Jesus does, too. 2.39AM. Been trying to sleep for 3 hours now. Hopefully, I'll be down for the count within the hour. Tea's ready. Slightly putting up the volume to my Simon and Garfunkle album. Let's see if this works....

No comments:

Post a Comment