What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, November 17, 2011

not much going on..

Not much going on. Wake. Study. Read. Type. Attempt to write. Fail. Sleep. Repeat next day. My week long story. Been going to bed early. waking up earlier. Bad rhythm. My goal every day is been trying to write a bit but it hasn't worked. Been caught up with other things. Good things, but they're still in the backseat compared to what I want to do. Exploring more about options in my life. Options I have ignored or just haven't really thought of. Good stuff. Exciting. Fall seems to do this every year. I tend to connect Fall and Growth. This is me while I'm listening to Stars' Changes. Must be some type of creepy music subliminal message.I am actually growing. I have gained at least 20 pounds over the past couple of weeks. I notice it. People have noticed it, too. Chubbier in the face. My belly is huge. At least 3 months preggo, for sure. I'm rambling. I'll stop now. I told you. Not much going on....

No comments:

Post a Comment