What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

end of november..

Tomorrow is the end of November. It's been a long month. It was a good experience. I know moustaches aren't for me. If I didn't care about supporting the cause this month, It would've been gone a long time ago. I would've shaved it off. Gone. But I didn't. I'm happy I held strong and kept my head high, sporting the moustache proudly. The rain doesn't help with my motivation. Just makes me want to sleep. Especially today since I'm just getting over a bit of a cold and the laziness that comes with cold meds is still in my system. Sleep the day away. Woke up, however. Got my stuff done. Wrote. E-Mailed. Read. Finished a chapter. Sometimes it pays to wake up early while the world sleeps. No interruptions. Just you and your work. It might be rain, but I woke up craving tea rather than coffee. I need coffee in the morning to wake up. But today, tea was a great substitute. It got me going. Kept me warm. Kept me fresh. The taste of honey and natural flavours first thing in the morning is a wonderful thing. As December approaches, I'm happy it's rain rather than snowing. Can you believe it? No snow. And tomorrow is the last day of November. I worry about Mother Nature's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment