What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

careful around the edges..

Gotta be more careful. Almost lost ya there. Prettied up Mr. Moustache and almost made a rookie's mistake by making it uneven. If it kept on going that way, I would've had to have shaved the whole thing and start from scratch. Something I don't plan on doing. Long story short, saved the little scrawly thing and it's still at home on top of my lip. The picture I took today made me realize how much weight I'm gaining. I'm getting a bit chub in my face. Don't know what to really think about that, actually. But I guess that's for another day.


To Help out on my Movember mission, click here to join my team or donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment