What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, October 17, 2011

sore thoughts..

Lazy Monday. I guess that's the good thing about working from home. Making your own schedule. Things need to get done. Things have deadlines. But for the most part, I can work when I want at the pace I want. Woke up feeling ill. Think I got my friends Dad's cold. Was over at her place on Saturday watching thriller flicks and dinner. Head cold. Today I'm sore. Ribs. Head. Back. Throat hurts too. Resting all day. The meds just aren't kicking in. As soon as I think I'm getting better, the soreness reminds me that the bugger is still there and won't be leaving anytime soon. I ate a burger this afternoon which was shocking since I usually don't eat when sick. Which made me think. I might not be that sick. Maybe just feeling the Monday blues disguised in a faux-flu. Whatever it is, I hope it leaves soon. I got stuff to do. Do you know how annoying it is to try to type while sneezing every two minutes? A paragraph entry - much like this one - that usually takes 15 to 20, takes 45 to an Hour. Sniffle, type. Wipe. Sniffle. Wipe. Type. Type. Sniffle. Repeat till the next nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment