What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

school work dream

I know I jot down some of my better dreams on here. And I know I haven't done that in a while. It's just that I haven't remembered them. And the ones I do remember, are not that interesting to share. Last night's dream, however, I did remember. Small parts, but enough to write something about it.

I'm obviously in a school. Running around looking for my class. Seems to be my first day. I find this door where I need a pass card. I look through the glass door and it's my old work. All my old co-workers are there. Sitting at their desks. Making calls. I hear the bell. I suddenly find my class. I go in and look for a cubby for my things. I stash my stuff in an available spot and sit down. All new faces. Some girl is pointing at me. She's cute. She's smiling at me. I smile back. I then realize I don't have a pen. I go around the class looking for pens. Writing on my hand see if they work. I finally find one. A red. I see the teacher walk in. I tell her I want to go to the washroom and need a pass card. She gives me her's and says to go to the office to get that pass card and then come back. I leave the class.

I wake up.

The dream was so vivid, I actually woke up looking at my hand seeing if I wrote anything on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment