What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

the routine..

School is aching me. I must be doing better. Their scoring is weird. Reading a lot today. Started wide awake earlier at 7. Did my podcast. Played a pretty cool mix of music. Much different than the regular type of stuff I spin. Pretty cool. I always feel fresher when I'm able to do something different. Take it one step beyond. I noticed rituals today. When you get into that groove, you don't realize how much you do it over and over again. Wake up. Work. School. 11.30 rolls around. Pick up mail. Jog. Come back. School. Lunch. Learn more. Done. Work on projects. Eat somewhere in there. Repeat. Five days a week. Sometimes Saturdays. It's not that I'm complaining. I dig it. It's a mental exhausting workout everyday and I love it. Just saying that I just realized it's there. The Routine.

Lesson of the Day: When The Routine seems a bit harder than other days. When it gets a bit boring. Try taking another route. Listen to another album. Jog the other way to the mailbox. Change it up while keeping it the same. At the end of the day, you just have to be confident that The Routine will lead you somewhere you want to be and just be happy when you get there, you made your own trials along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment