What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

it's an age thing..

It must be my age. I spoke to Pops. Always feel better after talking to the parents. Yeah. It's an age thing. Quiet night in. Made up some potato perogies with chicken noodle soup. Flipping between the game, Seven and soon, Modern Family. Well needed TV pig out night. As the rain comes down and the wind blows mighty blows, I spoke to my father about life. And the economy. And sports. And more life stuff. Traded life stories. Life ain't that bad. He shared a little tale I never knew about my late Grandfather. I thought I knew all his stories. But there's always one more, I guess. Problems. Money droughts. Love woos, Health probls have been going on for a long time. Even the old folks went through them back home. The moral of the story? The folks folks fought it and won. The folks survived, also. And we will, too. Things will get better. It will just end up being another story to tell the grand kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment