What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

go outside

I had some leftover tape on some video I shot last week for something I'm working on. Thought I would just group them all together and play around with my video editing machine. I played around with the light, speed, contrast. All that good stuff. I liked what I created, so I added a song to go along with the story. Good thing I found just the right track to give the video meaning. After some frustrating moments and computer freezes, this is what I came up with. Pretty good for something I thought was just going to be a quick run in the sprinkler...

No comments:

Post a Comment