What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, October 2, 2011

days battles...

Up. Had a odd night of turning and moving and sneezing and coughing. The night was long. Had a good sleep, but I know I could use another hour or so. I just can't. Had to wake up. Have that luncheon to go to today then maybe a coffee date with my computer after at Starbucks. Get some stuff done. Sundays. I love them. Sundays are built for meditation for me. Reflection of the week past and how to handle the next five days. I tend to think of it as a chess game. Even though, I don't play chess. Checkers is more my speed. Went for a brisk walk this morning. Canadians who say that they have to go to the mall for their morning run when the cold weather arrives aren't real Canadians. I can stand 20 minutes of cold drizzle if it means that it will make me feel healthier. Do these people also think that street hockey should be moved in doors, too? Gimmie a break. The great payoff, however, is coming home to a nice hot cup of coffee. Awake. Ready for the days battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment