What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

taking it in..

Almost finished recording my podcast. It'll be up later. Already read a couple of chapters and did some other work. All before 9am. Woke up way too early. Had to keep myself useful. Got some stuff done. Maybe I can use the rest of the day to catch up on some snooze. Really need to get back that energy I had a while back during the day. I now know why people say that you're the most creative in the wee hours of the morning. That's the money hours for me. When I get the most done. The good thing about getting up in the wee hours, is that you see the sunrise. You wake up with the earth. You have time to appreciate the beauty of the land. The world. The sunrise. Tuck in the mood for a good night sleep. Beautiful sight. Inspiration. Maybe that's why I am the most creative. Because I have the best inspiration right in front of me. You can have it, too. You just have to watch out for it and take it in. Along with a long deep breath in. It'll make you want to yell out, I'm happy to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment