What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, September 2, 2011

Joe isn't just cutting it, anymore..

I don't know if you feel the same way, but I used to be able to start my day wit a fresh cop of Joe in the morning. Right at'em after. High energy before noon which is when I will dig up some food and have my breakfast even though it's supposed to be my lunch. Coffee was my breakfast. It's all I needed. As the years went by, I have come to love the fact that I only needed a caffeinated spark in the morning to get going. But today is different. Actually for the past few weeks. I need breakfast. Joe just isn't cutting it, anymore.A big breakfast. Eggs, bacon, toast, fruit. All of it. And maybe a sweet something for a second sitting. Right now, I'm envisioning an Egg McMuffin. With syrup on the hasbrowns. That'll get me going. And of course. Joe keeping me company on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment