What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

bubbly.

This happens every year. Go into my bubble at the end of summer till a few weeks into fall to rest. I become a recluse from society. Don't drink. No smoking. Just readjust. Dilute. Detox. I grow my beard and don't really care about my fashion part of the brain. Just living. Just being me. It's good to do this, I think. Cleansing my body from the hectic summer weekends partying and destroying it. I do the same in Winter after the holidays and in Spring just before patio season starts up again. Being in my bubble is when I get to do my most creative things and when I feel the purest. When there's nothing in there trying to destroy the mental balance. Balance. This is what this time really is. Balance and feeling whole. Feeling all bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment